The health and wellbeing of our guests and merchants is our top priority, and we are employing all reasonable measures and methods to protect our shoppers while supporting our retailers’ operations. To ensure these standards are met, Trademark Property hired an industrial hygienist to assist in deploying thorough hygiene and cleaning protocols for Bridgewater Commons. Our Management teams have been trained and shared these new measures with housekeeping and cleaning vendors.
Bridgewater Commons has the following measures in place to protect our shoppers, retailers, and employees:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of touchpoints within common area, restrooms, handrails, escalators, and elevators using EPA-approved sanitation chemicals and in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Hand sanitizing materials, compliant with CDC standards, will be available to everyone in common areas and retail spaces
- Hand sanitizer stations for public use near restrooms
- Encouragement of social distancing practices, including the use of distancing markers in high traffic areas
- Property Management employees will stay home and away from others if sick
- Masks are required for all Property Management employees
- Signage reminding shoppers and employees of safety guidelines prominently placed throughout the property
- Several TM shops have launched Retail-To-Go programs.
- Tenants have the opportunity to meet customers at designated zones or spaces on property load goods safely and efficiently.
Any changes will be in accordance with county and city orders as well as guidelines from the CDC. Additional information regarding our reopening date and announcements can be found on this page and emailed to our subscribers. Please subscribe to our email list here. We greatly appreciate your understanding and look forward to being the place the community can shop and gather again soon.