Full Time Key Holder
About the Role:
We are looking for a dynamic Key Holder who will help shape Adore Me’s retail footprint. The
Key-holder will assist the Store Manager lead store sales and operations, training and
customer service initiatives.
• The Key-holder will assist the Store Manager lead store sales and operations, training and customer
• Supports a team environment by working with Store Manager to motivate and develop the team
• Provide consistent coaching on sales, product and client training in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales
• Pragmatically solve problems on the go and adapt quickly
• Participate in developing and executing best practices
• Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive, and team-oriented where feedback is encouraged
• Display a strong commitment to self-development and growth
Who we are
Adore Me is a disruptive e-commerce startup revolutionizing the lingerie industry by creating
fast-fashion, affordable, inclusive intimates – you could say we’re the online Zara of lingerie. Adore Me is ranked #9 on Crain’s Fast 50 list of fastest-growing companies in New York, ranked three times on the Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America, including the #2 fastest growing retail company in the U.S. in 2015. Founded in 2012 with the ambition to disrupt the industry to its core.
We “ADORE” what we do!
We are more than just a team: we’re a community of energetic, goal-oriented, creative
thinkers and doers. We’re dedicated to empowering women, starting with changing the way
women think about and shop for lingerie. We do this by following our mission to provide
facts, challenging each other to grow and innovate, minding the details, and caring strongly
for each other and what we do.
We’re eccentric but focused; free-spirited, but motivated; purpose driven, but fun; unpretentious, but always pushing ourselves to perform exceptionally. Our rapid growth is a testament to these qualities paired with our constantly nurtured environment of innovation.
To apply, please contact: