Team members are responsible for creating exceptional guest experiences for each customer, every time they walk through our doors. From greeting guests with genuine passion, to teaching customers about our menu and customizing it for their personal preferences, to preparing top quality food in our open kitchens – our team members do it all.
As a Team Member, you will:
- Enthusiastically educate guests about our menu and assemble orders as requested
- Keep the serving line, dining room, and restrooms clean and organized
- Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and consistency
- Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
- Restock stations and keep them clean and organized
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Put deliveries away
- Deliver a delicious, unique, and memorable experience to each of our guests
- A competitive base hourly rate starting at $13/hour
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision, and pet insurance
- 401k enrollment with company match after 1 year
- Free CAVA food
- Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
We are committed to training and supporting each team member to help you reach your goals and to have you grow with us.
CAVA is a fast-growing culinary brand with over 70 fast-casual restaurants and a packaged goods line dedicated to fresh, Mediterranean-inspired, better-for-you cuisine. Our mission is to fuel full lives through a bold and innovative food culture. From our restaurants to our Support Center, CAVA team members foster a culture of transparency, humility, positivity, thoughtfulness, and fanaticism.
Join the CAVA Culture – it’s what sets us, and you, apart.