Part-Time Sales Associate
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques (PANDORA Way of Selling) and communicating product knowledge to the guest. Recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate/obtain merchandise based on guest needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing in purchases, processing cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains awareness of guests to increase service levels and reduce security risks. Remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, guest service, security practices and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and marketing standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid guest following by building brand loyalty and clientele.
- Maintains standards in merchandising handling, presentation, loss prevention and all other duties as directed by management.
- Participates in visual directives including setting planograms, maintaining zones and upholding cleaning standards.
Performs other duties as assigned/required.
- 1 -3 years in a retail environment, with sales of luxury or jewelry preferred
- Equivalent combination of experience and education accepted
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer/guest skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Punctuality – regular attendance is essential to this position to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.
- Flexibility – ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays required