Perfuroma is a discount retailer specializing in authentic designer fragrances for men, women & children. Perfuroma is rapidly growing with over a dozen locations in the Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York markets. We provide exceptional service and quality fragrance products to meet the needs of today’s value & fashion-conscious minds of the modern-day consumer. Our success model is also part of the superior customer service we offer along with dedication of our retail store staff teams.
- Ensures the store is managed efficiently and professionally all the time.
- Pursues sales growth.
- Strives to meet or exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales plan.
- Maintains and enforces company standards in regards to selling, customer services, merchandising, loss prevention and operational activities.
Looking for open availability.
- One-Two years retail experience in a competitive selling environment.
- Bi-lingual Spanish
- US Work Authorization required
- Must have personal transportation with a valid driver’s license to ensure you have reliable means to arrive to work on a timely manner.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours a day.
- Lifting up to 40 lbs without assistance.
- Bending, rotating, and reaching conducive to a retail environment and to receiving, pricing and stocking merchandise.
Cleanliness and safety is our top priority for employees first and customers. We have masks available at all times and plastic barriers at cash wrap areas while making sure the store is kept clean at all times.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00-$13.00 based on experience plus commission and store bonuses.