We are looking for part time sales/support, Part time sales Lead and Full time Assistant manager.
Join our fashion-obsessed team, dedicated to a styling and social experience that makes women feel beautiful.
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting Management in in promoting a customer and product-focused sales culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations, including ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do, and believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn, and grow!
Drive for Results
• Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
• Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
• Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
• Models and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles and standards, offering a cohesive omni channel experience.
• Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
• Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns and exchanges, security practices and other applicable operations.
• Reinforces buying decisions at the checkout and achieves add on goals including gift card sales.
• Signs up clients for reward program.
• Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing.
• Knows current product fit and style assortment offerings in store and on line.
• Maintains consistent client communication through utilization of customer book.
Or call the store at (908)707-1100